- I stopped breastfeeding Vincent. He is 8 and a half months old now, and was almost 8 months when I stopped. He's taken to formula like a duck to water and just loves it. It's not too much of a hassle having to prepare it, and I've noticed he sleeps alot more now, because he doesn't have that comfort sucking he used to rely on. Out the window with the breastfeeding has been co-sleeping. I used to have Vin curled up next to me after his first feed of the night ((about 1am)). I don't care what people say about it, it was what was easiest for me at the time. Now he doesn't need the comfort sucking, he is quite happy to be in his little cot by himself. He's quite the independant little tyke isn't he!?
- We're slowly moving back to Toowoomba, where my parents live. It's the support we need, and if I have to prove to Tim having another baby is a good idea, we need our parents nearer to us.
- I'm sewing ALOT more. It's great. Stay tuned to this station for more! I'll be listing things this week! You can become a fan of my label, Max California, on Facebook. Suggest it to your friends!!
- Vincent's first ever camping trip is this weekend! YEY!
- I've gone and done something new to my hair...
You guys are going to FREAK OUT. I'm definitely the punk rock girl of the mother's crafting circle now ((I wish that actually existed))
First I did this...
I cut my hair. That's my sister Betty kissing me. We're not twins, but I don't think you'd believe me.
Thennnn I did this.....
What dya reckon? My sister calls me an Oi Girl now.
looks like I'll have to change this, hahah ->